- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Secret Life of the American Teenager is taking a trip down memory lane.
In an exclusive clip from Monday’s episode “The Beach Is Back” to The Hollywood Reporter, Ricky (Daren Kagasoff) brings Amy (Shailene Woodley) back to where it all started: band camp. The two first slept together in the series premiere, “Falling in Love,” and the event would change Amy’s life forever.
In an attempt to bring up past emotions and memories, Ricky brings Amy to “the scene of the crime,” as she refers to it. “Neither of us really had a good time, did we?” she asked. “Yeah we did. Sex wasn’t great, but we had a good time,” Ricky replies after a kiss.
After Ricky tries to tell Amy that she’s changed a lot in the past three years, he hoped that the revisit to the past would ignite their future.
“I was hoping that we could take a look at the past and maybe we could kind of move ahead with the future,” Ricky proposes.
Oh, teenage love.
The Secret Life of the American Teenager airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day