- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you’re looking for evidence that Selena Gomez is very actively distancing herself from her squeaky clean Disney Channel image, you’ve come to the right place.
As if starring as a college girl gone wild in Spring Breakers and dating Justin Bieber (well, maybe that doesn’t add to the case) aren’t enough, Gomez drives the point home in a Funny or Die spoof on the massively successful Fifty Shades of Grey novels, twisting their bondage porn premise to fit a mundane house painting by a pimple-packed Nick Kroll.
The former Wizards of Waverly Place star pines over Kroll, who picks his belly button and shows her the back of his van — briefly, and for utilitarian purposes — in the piece, which is just the latest celebrity spin on the 10 million book-selling E.L. James trilogy.
And spoof or not, this is far more conventionally appealing than Gilbert Gottfried‘s turn reading the book.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day