- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer, actress and producer has been tapped to star alongside Steve Martin and Martin Short in Hulu’s straight-to-series comedy Only Murders in the Building.
Ordered to series in January, the comedy created and written by Martin and John Hoffman (Grace and Frankie) revolves around three strangers who share an obsession with true crime who suddenly find themselves wrapped up in one. Gomez will play the third stranger alongside Short and Martin.
In addition to her co-starring role, Gomez will also exec produce the series alongside Martin, Hoffman, Short, This Is Us creator Dan Fogelman and Jess Rosenthal. The part marks Gomez’s latest exec producing gig following Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why.
Only Murders in the Building is Gomez’s latest acting foray following Wizards of Waverly Place and features Spring Breakers, The Big Short and Fundamentals of Caring, among others.
Gomez is represented by WME, Lighthouse Management + Media, Ziffren Brittenham LLP.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy