- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Christine Quinn, best known as the drama-stirring real estate agent on the first five seasons of Netflix’s Selling Sunset, bid adieu to the reality series last year. When THR caught up with her recently in West Hollywood at a party to celebrate her stylist Maeve Reilly’s BCBGMaxAzria collaboration, Quinn said the exit freed her up to return to her roots.
“I’m acting on a show right now,” teased Quinn, declining to offer up the project’s title. “I started out acting in scripted and I really wanted to get back into it.”
She even name-checked a certain A-lister whose career she wants to emulate. “I’m not saying I am Lady Gaga, but the fact that she can do these really big roles and pull it off, whether it’s American Horror Story or A Star Is Born, I want to do things like that,” said Quinn, whose pre-Selling Sunset credits include Hot Tub Time Machine, Sasq-Watch, Humans vs. Zombies and Shark Night. (Word is that she’s also on the hunt for a theatrical agent.) “I really want to get back to scripted and then, obviously, keep doing fashion, which is, you know, my number one love.”
This story first appeared in the Feb. 22 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. Click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day