- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Buchwald has signed Christine Quinn, who features in the Netflix docu-soap Selling Sunset, and celebrity chef and cook book author Dennis Prescott in all areas.
Quinn is a cast member on Selling Sunset, which follows Los Angeles real estate agents at The Oppenheim Group as they sell luxury homes and lifestyles to affluent buyers. The second season of the show from Lionsgate Television and Done and Done Productions is set to debut May 22 on the streamer.
Prescott is co-host of Netflix’s Restaurants on the Edge and published the cook book Eat Delicious: 125 Recipes for Your Daily Dose of Awesome and is working on its follow-up, Eat Delicious Everyday, slated for a 2021 release.
Signing Quinn and Prescott boosts Buchwald’s unscripted and branding divisions.
Quinn and Prescott will continue to be represented by EKPR.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Rachel Brosnahan on the Legacy ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Leaves Behind: “Stories Being Told About Women, by Women”
The Kelly Clarkson Show
Kelly Clarkson Says Daytime Show Move to New York Was “100 Percent” Her Decision
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing: Sadie Stanley Digs Into Y2K Murder Mystery in ‘Cruel Summer’ Season 2