- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Seth Meyers is taking a detour on the road to his Late Night launch.
Just days before his official Late Night debut on NBC, Meyers will make an appearance on TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress in the season 11 premiere on Friday, Feb. 21, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
According to the cable network’s release, Meyers “surprises a delighted fan,” Shealynn, an Army medic who was injured in a roadside bomb explosion in Afghanistan trying to get a fresh start on her new life as she rehabs her injuries. He appears at the end of the bride-to-be’s Kleinfeld appointment
The TLC pit stop is an interesting move for Meyers, who then follows up his Say Yes to the Dress cameo with the premiere of Late Night on Feb. 24. Though the unscripted series has garnered a slew of cameos over the years, such as Kristin Chenoweth, Kelly Ripa and Joan Rivers, Meyers’ appearance is a particularly notable one given its timing.
Amy Poehler will be Meyers’ first Late Night guest.
WNBA star Kia Vaughn and country artist/Survivor contestant Whitney Duncan also drop by in the new season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day