- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ron Livingston revealed a memorable fan encounter while visiting Late Night on Monday.
“It was so surreal. The agency I with at the time had courtside Lakers tickets and for some reason everyone else must’ve been out of town cause I got the invite to go,” he said. “At some point during the second quarter, there was a ball out of bounds and Kobe came over on the inbound and he looked at me and did a double take and said, ‘Berger?'”
After host Seth Meyers stated that the interaction was great, Livingston responded, “Yeah. I’ll always have that.”
Meyers then explained that his wife is making him watch the classic HBO series. “I’m enjoying it a great deal. I haven’t come to Berger yet,” he said. “After I see the Berger arc, will I think, ‘Man, I wish Carrie had ended up with Berger?'”
“Only if you have a really messed-up idea of relationships,” responded the actor. The character famously broke up with Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) by leaving her a message on a Post-it note.
Watch Livingston’s appearance on Late Night above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
saturday night live