- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The series finale of Shades of Blue tied its best 18-49 rating of the season Sunday night.
Jennifer Lopez’s NBC drama scored a 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demo for its last episode, matching its prior season best (set the week before and in the season premiere). The season averaged 0.53 in the same-day ratings, down 30 percent from its spring 2017 run — about what you’d expect for a show moving from the regular TV season to summer.
NBC Sports coverage of the U.S Women’s Gymnastics Championships also averaged 0.6 from 8 to 10 p.m.
Per usual, Big Brother came out on top Sunday with a 1.6 in the demo, even with the previous week. Its 5.78 million viewers were the most in primetime of any show save 60 Minutes, which drew 6.16 million (and 0.6 in the demo) at 7 p.m.
Celebrity Family Feud took the week off for ABC but put up a still-decent 0.8 with a rerun. The $100,000 Pyramid (0.8) held steady week to week, but To Tell the Truth (0.6) dipped a tenth of a point.
CBS led the network race with a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demo, just ahead of ABC’s 0.7. NBC finished third at 0.6, and Fox averaged 0.5 with a night of comedy reruns and some primetime spillover for the U.S. Amateur Golf Championship.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day