- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The show following upwardly mobile Iranian-Americans living in Beverly Hills scored its most-watched episode with more than 1.5 million total viewers tuning into last Sunday’s finale. According to the cable channel, the finale attracted 1 million viewers in the ad-coveted adults 18-49 group, a 20 percent increase over the previous episode.
Shah’s audience may have been bolstered by its lead-in, The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1. The special delivered its highest viewed reunion audience of the entire series with 3.1 million viewers tuning in and 2.1 million in the ad demo. According to Nielsen, the one-hour reunion made Bravo the No. 1 watched cable network at 9 p.m. on Sunday.
The Shahs cast also appeared on Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live Sunday evening, which earned 1.4 million total viewers and 942,000 viewers in the ad-coveted demo representing a 31 percent and 44 percent, respectively, over the previous Sunday’s episode.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day