- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS is looking to expand its relationship with Shane Brennan.
The network has handed out a script commitment to an untitled drama exec produced by the NCIS: Los Angeles showrunner, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
See more Faces of Fall 2014
The untitled entry, written by writing duo J.P. Lavin and Chad Damiani (Anchorwoman), centers on four agents who go undercover as the perfect family for an operation that has them rooting out dangerous criminals in the suburbs while becoming an unlikely family at the same time.
Brennan is attached as a non-writing exec producer alongside Stephen Crawford and Grant Anderson. Lavin and Damiani will also serve as co-EPs on the drama from Shane Brennan Productions and CBS Television Studios, where Brennan is under an overall deal.
The project is based on the upcoming Top Cow Productions comic book Family Affair by Lavin, Damiani and Matt Hawkins. Top Cow topper Marc Silvestri and Hawkins will serve as co-exec producers. Industry Entertainment’s Stephen Crawford will produce.
Brennan, Lavin and Damiani are repped by Paradigm. Lavin and Damiani are additionally repped by Crawford at Industry Entertainment. Hawkins and Silvestri are with Circle of Confusion
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day