- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The soap, a remake of the 2008-10 U.K. series, is described as a provocative and thrilling drama about the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends, each on her own path to self-discovery, as they brave the turbulent journey together.
The ABC Studios soap, which premieres in May, stars Alyssa Milano, Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes and Jes Macallan as the four women. Jason George, Brett Tucker and Erik Stocklin also star.
Mistresses, from Gossip Girl writer K.J. Steinberg, was picked up straight to series in February. Steinberg exec produces with Robert Sertner, Rina Mimoun and Douglas Rae, with Cherie Nowlan directing the pilot.
Sossamon made her film debut in 2001’s A Knight’s Tale. Her other credits include 40 Days and 40 Nights, The Rules of Attraction and The Holiday. She most recently appeared in HBO’s How to Make It in America and stars in The End of Love, which premiered at Sundance.
Sossamon is repped by Paradigm, MPE and attorney John Laviolette.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day