- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBA star Shaquille O’Neal is set to star in the animated kids series Shaq’s Garage.
The action adventure series will portray the secret adventures of O’Neal’s collection of animated cars and trucks, with each having unique skills like musical stylings, Shaq Fu and their mastery of the ultra-secret language of Shaqanese and the Shaqtionary.
“We plan to showcase the most amazing, tricked out assortment of vehicles that can only be found in my garage. They will all have larger than life personalities, larger than life missions and of course, larger than life sound systems… This will be a kid’s show which will highlight inclusivity for all,” O’Neal said in a statement.
The lead vehicle in Shaq’s Garage is named Big Diesel and will be voiced by O’Neal, who also becomes an investor in Genius Brands, the global brand management company that creates and licenses multimedia entertainment content for kids.
ABG Entertainment, a division of Authentic Brands Group, will also produce the animated comedy to be executive produced by O’Neal, Genius Brands, PRP and ABG Entertainment.
Shaq’s Garage is set to debut in early 2022 on the new free digital Kartoon Channel!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day