- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When final numbers come in, NCAA college basketball is likely to rule the roost for Friday.
According to fast affiliate ratings, CBS’ broadcast of tournament during primetime averaged 6.2 million viewers and a 2.2 rating in adults 18-49 demographic, though those numbers are approximate and may change. That will easily give the network the ratings victory.
The CW returned with original programming for its drama lineup, with Nikita (1.5 million total viewers, 0.5 rating in adults 18-49 demographic) back on par with its previous episode and Supernatural (1.7 million, 0.7) ticking down one-tenth. The CW was fifth on the night.
ABC’s Shark Tank (6.1 million, 1.7) improved more than 20 percent in the demo compared to its last original, placing second at 8 p.m. following basketball. Newsmagazine What Would You Do? (5.6 million, 1.5) also improved, up 25 percent. 20/20 (5.6 million, 1.4) jumped slightly. ABC was a distant second on the night.
NBC and Fox aired repeats.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day