- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC is riding the Shark Tank wave.
The network has added two additional episodes to the unscripted series’ current tally, bringing it to a full 24-episode season.
The reality competition series has been on a tear this season, most recently notching a series high in the adults 18-49 demo with a 2.0 rating this past week, helping ABC take home the night in the demo and total viewers, while serving as a strong lead-in for Primetime.
The series will move from its 8 p.m. slot to 9 p.m. starting Nov. 2 when ABC unspools its new TGIF lineup featuring the return of Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing and the series debut of Reba McEntire comedy Malibu Country.
ABC renewed the entrepreneurial competition in May for a fourth season of 22 episodes. Last season the series regularly topped all network broadcasts in the demo at 8 p.m.
The full 24-episode order brings the Sony Pictures Television hour to its largest count to in its young history.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day