- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paul Walker is heading to Discovery’s Shark Week.
The Fast & Furious actor — who studied Marine Biology in college — has joined the cable network’s Shark Week, appearing in the Aug. 6 special Spawn of Jaws.
The special centers on a team of scientists on the brink of a revolutionary breakthrough that for the first time will allow scientists to understand the mysterious life cycle of the Great White shark.
Using state of the art tracking technology, they will search for the elusive Great White breeding grounds, in hopes to protect the area and repopulate their numbers.Where Great White sharks give birth has yet to be seen by mankind, photographed or caught on film.
Walker uses his free time to explore one of his greatest passions — sharks — and will join the team of scientists in their attempts to make history.
Spawn of Jaws will air Tuesday, Aug. 6 at 10 p.m. on Discovery. Shark Week kicks off Sunday, Aug. 4, at 8 p.m. on Discovery.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day