- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Syfy’s Sharknado 3 has elected a new president and vice president.
Mark Cuban and Ann Coulter have joined the growing list of guest stars for the third TV movie in the phenomenon, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Launching in July, Sharknado 3 will be set in Washington, D.C., this time and, per Syfy, will “cause mass destruction in the nation’s capital” before it roars down the Eastern Seaboard.
Entrepreneur/Dallas Mavericks owner Cuban of Shark Tank will play the president, while conservative commentator/author Coulter will play the vp.
They join a rapidly growing list of guest stars set to cameo in the third film, including Bo Derek as May, the mother to star Tara Reid‘s April; Jerry Springer, appearing as Mr. White, a manic tourist; ‘N Sync’s Chris Kirkpatrick as a pool lifeguard; and Chris Jericho, who will play Bruce, a roller-coaster ride operator.
Reid and star Ian Ziering will return to reprise their roles as April and Fin, respectively.
Anthony C. Ferrante will return to direct the newest Sharknado, which is becoming an annual event for the NBCUniversal-owned cable network.
Sharknado 3 will debut in July on Syfy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day