- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jack Osbourne says he has no hard feelings about not being cast on NBC’s new reality show Stars Earn Stripes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s going to watch.
“The bright side is the show will probably suck anyway,” he told TMZ over the weekend.
Osbourne’s mom, Sharon, recently claimed that her son was fired from the military-themed competition after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
“I just can’t be fake,” Sharon told the New York Post. “It’s discrimination, and it was badly handled.”
She also said she plans to leave her role as judge on NBC’s America’s Got Talent after its current season.
In response, NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt said that “all potential participants to undergo medical vetting to ensure that they could safely participate.”
He added: “Although we did not ask Jack to participate in the competition, we were able to offer him two substantial alternative roles on the show, both of which he declined. This network does not discriminate on any basis.”
For his part, Jack seems to be taking it all in stride.
“People make decisions, I’ll just have to live it. That’s all one can really say,” he told TMZ.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day