- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Megan Hauserman, a former contestant on Rock of Love Charm School, has settled her battery and negligence lawsuit against the show’s former host, Sharon Osbourne, on Monday, the day before the case was to go to court, reports the Associated Press.
Hauserman launched her suit against the wife-manager of Ozzy Osbourne in 2009 after claiming she was assaulted by the then-host of the reality TV show after Hauserman made an insulting joke about the iconic heavy metal musician. The fracas occurred during a taping of Rock of Love Charm School and was successively hyped by VH1 to score ratings.
In the episode, the women exchange insults about one another before Hauserman adds a jab at Osbourne’s famous husband that prompts the host to pour a drink on the contestant’s head and yank at her hair before crew members pull the ladies apart.
Osbourne’s attorney, Howard Weitzman, and Hauserman’s lawyer, Roderick Lindblom, both stated that they could not discuss details of Monday’s settlement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day