- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The show confirmed Friday that Kelly, daughter of Sharon and rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, has stepped down from her role as a panelist. The move follows controversial remarks made on Monday’s episode by fellow panelist Giuliana Rancic about actress Zendaya Coleman‘s Oscar hairstyle.
Sharon weighed in on her daughter’s decision Friday. “@KellyOsbourne, I am so proud of you,” Sharon tweeted. “You can never be bought. You always wear your heart on your sleeve. #ProudToBeYourMum.”
Kelly, who rose to fame on her family’s MTV reality show The Osbournes, made it clear earlier in the week that she didn’t approve of Rancic saying that Zendaya, who wore dreadlocks at Sunday’s Oscar ceremony, “smells like patchouli oil and weed.”
“I DO NOT CONDONE RACISM SO AS A RESULT OF THIS I’M SERIOUSLY QUESTIONING STAYING ON THE SHOW!” Kelly tweeted Tuesday.
Sharon’s tweet can be seen below.
— Sharon Osbourne (@MrsSOsbourne) February 28, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
The Last of Us
Tyler James Williams
The Duffer Brothers