- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Seth Eisman, who was most recently senior vice president at IAC’s Notional, has been tapped senior vp of production at Shine America’s unscripted division, Ardaban.
In his new position, Eisman will oversee production for all Ardaban unscripted programming developed for Shine America. He will be based in Los Angeles.
“Seth’s depth of experience in producing unscripted programming is second to none,” said Chachi Senior, CEO of Ardaban. “I am ecstatic to have him join our ever-growing team of A-list talent as we prepare to feed the globe the next wave of unscripted format hits.”
“I am thrilled to join the Ardaban team and reunite with Chachi and a number of my former colleagues,” said Eisman. “It is such an exciting time to be in this business, and the Ardaban and Shine teams are perfectly positioned to develop, produce and distribute content around the globe.”
At Notional, Eisman supervised production of the company’s series, including 17 seasons of Food Network’s Chopped. He also oversaw production for No Kitchen Required, Ready … Set … Dance! and Rocco’s Dinner Party. Prior to Notional, he was vice president of production operations at City Lights Media.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day