- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shondaland has recruited a new vp brand marketing and communications.
OWN alum Kristin Robinson will manage brand marketing and communications while taking over content marketing and communication duties from Kristen Andersen, the former ABC publicist who worked on Shonda Rhimes dramas including Scandal, who exited the Netflix-based production company after two years.
“Kristin is a results-driven strategist with broad experience helping guide some of the most recognizable consumer and entertainment brands,” Rhimes said. “Her voice will be valuable as Shondaland’s business and content expansion continues.”
Robinson comes to Shondaland from Oprah Winfrey’s cable network OWN, where she led campaigns for series including Queen Sugar, Greenleaf, Oprah’s Master Class and SuperSoul Sunday, among others. She also managed PR for Oprah’s Book Club and strategy and execution for OWN’s podcast expansion. Before OWN, Robinson was a corporate communications and investor relations manager at Lionsgate Entertainment, where she worked on the studio’s TV series including Mad Men, Weeds and Nurse Jackie.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day