- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime has scheduled premiere dates for a pair of summer staples.
The second season of Lisa Kudrow‘s Internet offering turned cable series Web Therapy will shift from Tuesdays to Mondays and premiere July 2 at 11 p.m.
Guest stars slated to pop in to visit the former Friends star’s self-serving psychotherapist include Meryl Streep, Rosie O’Donnell, Conan O’Brien and David Schwimmer, who will appear in four episodes.
The third season of Ilene Chaiken‘s unscripted series The Real L Word will also shift, moving from Sundays to Thursdays and launch July 12 at 10 p.m.
This season, the reality spinoff of The L Word will feature women from both the East and West Coast in addition to returning favorites. A full cast announcement has not yet been released but guest star appearances are slated to take place throughout the season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day