- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Odd Man Out, a followup to Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired, recounts Polanski’s arrest in 2009 at the Zurich Film Festival, which turned into a 10-month imprisonment.
“Showtime’s enthusiasm for the film and track record with controversial biographical material make them the perfect partner for Odd Man Out,” said director Marina Zenovich, who also narrates the film. “I can’t imagine a more compelling home for the film and am delighted to share the movie with SHOWTIME audiences.”
Odd Man Out premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival before screening at the New York and Zurich film festivals. It was written by P.G. Morgan, Chris A. Peterson and Zenovich. Lila Yacoub and Zenovich are producers; executive producers include Steven Soderbergh, Randy Wooten, Michael Roban and Stephan Paternot.
Zenovich is currently directing a Showtime original doc on Richard Pryor, slated for a launch next year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day