- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime has renewed docu-series Inside Comedy for a second season.
The series will be back for 10 more episodes, it was announced by Showtime entertainment president David Nevins at the Television Critics Assn. summer press tour Monday. Ben Stiller, Tina Fey, Will Ferrell, Jim Carrey and Albert Brooks are among the new subjects for the series.
From Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s David Steinberg and Steve Carell, the 30-minute Inside Comedy features Steinberg in interview format chatting with comedians like Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Mel Brooks, Don Rickles, Jonathan Winters and Ellen DeGeneres about their career, personal struggles and their inspiration.
Carell and Steinberg serve as executive producers along with Vance DeGeneres and Charlie Hartsock for Carousel Productions. Alan Zweibel serves as creative consultant.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day