- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime’s The Affair is adding a Parenthood alum.
Josh Stamberg has joined the upcoming 10-episode drama series toplined by Dominic West and Ruth Wilson, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The former Drop Dead Diva star will recur as Max, Noah’s (West) friend from the city, currently separated from his wife and on the prowl in Montauk.
The Affair explores the emotional and psychological effects of an extramarital affair. The one-hour drama, which also stars Maura Tierney and Joshua Jackson, will be told separately from the male and female perspectives using each’s distinct memory biases to both misdirect and intrigue.
Stamberg is repped by Suskin Management. He played Carl Fletcher, Sarah’s neighbor, in the most recent season of NBC’s Parenthood and was law firm partner Jay Parker on Lifetime’s Drop Dead Diva.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day