- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime’s House of Lies has enlisted a new partner for Don Cheadle‘s Marty.
Comedian Demetri Martin has boarded the Showtime comedy for a multiple-episode role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Martin will join the fourth season of the comedy about a group of misfit consultants in a recurring guest role as Ellis Hightower, a maverick inventor and CEO. On the comedy’s upcoming fourth season, Marty and Hightower will develop a business relationship that enhances both of their futures.
Stand-up comedian Martin’s credits include serving as a contributor on The Daily Show, Comedy Central’s Important Things With Demetri Martin and feature Taking Woodstock. He was part of the Emmy-nominated and WGA Award-winning writing team for Late Night With Conan O’Brien.
Martin is repped by CAA and Mosaic.
House of Lies, which also stars Kristen Bell, Ben Schwartz, Josh Lawson and Dawn Olivieri, returns in 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day