- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The series, called My Sister’s Keeper, is from Entertainment One Television and will follow Williams and her sisters as her new solo gospel album from the Canadian producer’s music label is released.
Executive producers include Williams, Tara Long, Phil Thornton, Jeff Hevert and John Dee Hammond.
“We’re very excited to expand upon our relationship with Michelle on this new collaboration that will provide fans with a peek into her everyday life,” says Long, senior vp of U.S. alternative programming at Entertainment One, in a statement.
“Working together on my new gospel album and television series, I am excited to share with everyone a behind-the-scenes look at the inspiration and journey of recording for the album, performing, fun family times and other unforgettable experiences out together with my dear sisters,” Williams adds.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day