- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sirius XM will on Saturday launch “Tiger Blood Radio,” the company announced Friday.
The station will be totally devoted to “breaking news, facts, fallout and career implications of the Charlie Sheen controversy,” according to the statement.
It will broadcast for 24 hours beginning March 5 at 6 a.m. until March 6 at 6 a.m. on Sirius channel 108 and XM channel 139.
Topics include the media reaction to Sheen, as well as the medical, psychological, psychiatric and pop culture and celebrity angles. A timeline of Sheen’s most recent actions will also be covered.
Playboy radio clips — including interviews with “Goddess”/current live-in girlfriend Bree Olson — will be played. Sheen’s ex-fiancée/Spice Radio host Ginger Lynn and adult film star Kacey Jordan will also recollect their times with Sheen.
Sheen declared he had “Tiger Blood” in several of his many interviews this week, and it has gone on to become a Twitter trending topic this week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day