- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s Sleepy Hollow continues to up its cast.
The drama has promoted Jessica Camacho from recurring guest star to series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actress made her series debut earlier this month as Sophie Foster. The character is a mysterious, sexy and highly intelligence rogue player in the world of high-end artifacts trading who plans on challenging Jenny (Lyndie Greenwood) and Joe (Zach Appelman) in their quest for the Shard of Anubis, a mystical artifact and this season’s Holy Grail.
Camacho becomes the latest castmember to be promoted to regular this season.
Appelman was upped at the start of the season, while Crisis alum Lance Gross boarded the drama as a recurring player only to be promoted before it started.
Sleepy Hollow underwent a creative retooling for season three under new showrunner Clifton Campbell (The Glades). Gross and Appelman joined new series regulars Nikki Reed — as Betsy Ross — and Shannyn Sossamon (as mystery woman Pandora). The series also moved from North Carolina to Atlanta.
This week’s Sleepy Hollow serves as the first part in a two-hour crossover with Bones starting at 8 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day