- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ Super Fun Night has added a former superhero to its ranks.
Super Fun Night revolves around three nerdy female friends on their “funcomfortable” quest to have “super fun” every Friday night. Wilson will write, co-executive produce and star in the vehicle as Kimmie, one of the friends.
Ritchson will play the tanned and “hunk-a-licious” buffoon boyfriend of Kimmie’s younger sister, who is described as a skinnier, prettier version of her older sibling.
The Warner Bros. Television multicamera project counts Conan O’Brien, Jeff Ross (Conan) and David Kissinger (Eagleheart, Andy Barker, P.I.), among its executive producers.
In addition to his arc on Smallville, Ritchson’s credits include Spike’s Blue Mountain State, which was ended its three-season run in February, and episodes of 90210 and CSI: Miami. He’s repped by UTA, Michael Yanni Management and Hansen Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day