- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Things only seem to be getting worse for Smash’s Ivy (Megan Hilty).
After landing the coveted role as Marilyn Monroe in the NBC drama’s production of Bombshell, Ivy has a bout with painkillers, a falling out with Derek (Jack Davenport) and ultimately loses the part.
Now, as Rebecca Duvall (Uma Thurman) prepares to take center stage when Bombshell goes on the road to Boston, it looks like Ivy may lose Derek once and for all as the production’s director looks to continue his track record of bedding his leading ladies.
In a clip exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter from Monday’s episode, “Tech,” Ivy’s jealousy begins to come out as she (finally!) sees the writing on the wall that her relationship with Derek may not have been for the long haul as she covers Rose Royce’s “I’m Goin’ Down.”
Watch the clip below and hit the comments with your thoughts on what you think of Derek and Rebecca together and if angry Ivy is really the best Ivy.
Smash airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day