- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce is rounding out its season two cast.
The drama — Bravo’s first scripted series — has added Smash‘s Megan Hilty, Homeland‘s Maury Sterling and Mad Men’s Aaron Staton to its roster. From creator and executive producer Marti Noxon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, UnREAL), Girlfriends’ Guide follows Abby McCarthy (Lisa Edelstein), a self-help book author whose perfect career and marriage simultaneously implode, forcing her to navigate life as a single woman in her 40’s.
Sterling will recur as Abby’s best friend, Jo’s (Alanna Ubach) ex-husband Frumpkis, who travels to Los Angeles to be closer to his daughter, while Hilty will play Charlene, a southern belle who is married to him. Staton, meanwhile, joins the cast as JD, a new love interest for one of the women.
Produced by Universal Cable Productions, the series is currently in production on season two in Vancouver, Canada, and will return later this year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Succession’ Star Brian Cox Reflects on Series After Finale Airs: “The Greatest Work Experience Ever”
Critic’s Notebook: Bleak Series Finale Brings ‘Barry’ to a Satisfyingly Unsatisfying Close
Alex Borstein on Love for Midge in Series Finale and ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s’ Depiction of Imperfect Women