- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first, however, had nothing to do with NBC’s singing competition. Bobby Moynihan brought up Levine’s previous SNL appearance that same season as a musical guest with his band Maroon 5, asking — in a roundabout way — why he wants to take over. “What’s next?” Moynihan asks pointedly. “Sleep with a cast member!” Levine deadpans. But, of course, Moynihan responds in a way many probably would: “That’s a very firm yes!”
The following promos poked fun at The Voice in various ways, one of which saw Levine all tied up in a homemade Voice-like chair and forced to pick Moynihan as part of his team. Another saw the two seated in their respective red chairs and having trouble maneuvering successfully in them before things start to go awry.
Levine hosts SNL this Saturday with musical guest Kendrick Lamar.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day