- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox & Friends took a look at the Planned Parenthood controversy during Saturday Night Live‘s cold open.
In the segment, Steve Doocy (Taran Killam), Elisabeth Hasselbeck (Vanessa Bayer) and Brian Kilmeade (Bobby Moynihan) discussed the opening for the speaker of the House.
“I don’t know why they don’t let them all speak,” Kilmeade said.
The trio interviewed possible candidate and U.S. Rep. Jason Chaffetz (Pete Davidson), who says it’s “amazing” that the speaker would be third in line to the presidency.
The Fox News hosts then reflected on the Planned Parenthood debate, with Hasselbeck claiming, “Did you know that they’re selling baby parts on Snapchat?”
Added Kilmeade: “I saw the video, and it is stomach-churning, the way that rat dragged that baby down the stairs.”
Next, they interviewed DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Kate McKinnon), who warned conservatives not to wage war with the organization’s supporters.
“We’re organized, we’re pissed and we’re all looking for a Pap smear,” Schultz said.
SNL host Amy Schumer did not appear in the segment. The video can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day