- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hillary Clinton hit the road to sing a few bars and enjoy some summertime pastimes.
On Saturday Night Live‘s cold open, Clinton (Kate McKinnon) broke into song and interacted with potential voters who were jogging and playing on the beach.
Two kids who were building a sandcastle told Clinton that there was nothing she could do to convince their parents to vote for her, as she just rubs them the wrong way.
“What a fun thing to hear for almost 20 years,” Clinton said before stomping on their creation. She also unveiled an elaborate White House made of sand.
Hillary was later joined by husband Bill Clinton (Darrell Hammond), who attempted to give another woman a massage, which Hillary wasn’t thrilled about. Hillary also explained what she was looking forward to happening on the final day of her second presidential term.
Host Louis C.K. did not appear in the segment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day