- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Or should we say “wrap” medley?
Timberlake dressed as a roll of wrapping paper, while Fallon dressed in a gift bag, with the pair performing wrapping paper-themed rap songs to drum up business for their gift wrapping business.
They sang tunes from Michael Jackson, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and (though it’s not rap) Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used to Know.”
The two competed with Aidy Bryant, whose sang traditional Christmas songs. Explaining how the two became friends, Timberlake said he used to compete with Fallon and his gift-bagging business, until one day Timberlake needed a gift bag for a deck of cards he’d bought his uncle.
“He sacked my deck,” Timberlake said.
“He’s actually a very skilled deck sacker,” added Fallon, unaware of how that sounded.
“I’ve been divorced for seven years, so I haven’t sacked a deck in a long time,” Bryant said, angering the men.
Read a full recap of the episode here.
SNL airs Saturday at 11:30 p.m. on NBC
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day