- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tom Brady knows a lot less than you might think, according to Saturday Night Live.
During Saturday’s cold open, the sketch show took aim at the New England Patriots quarterback for being supposedly in the dark about the team’s deflated footballs in last week’s game against the Indianapolis Colts.
“I wasn’t even aware that footballs could be inflated or deflated,” Brady (Taran Killam) told reporters in the bit about the scandal known as DeflateGate.
According to Brady, he’s not worried about what’s inside the footballs. “All I’m thinking about is throwing bomb-ass spirals to Gronk,” he explained. “I’m not a science computer.”
A team crew member then joined Brady in the press conference to defend the athlete. He channeled the film A Few Good Men in his speech.
Host Blake Shelton did not appear in the segment. Video can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day