- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
First “Family Guy,” now “Saturday Night Live.”
The next episode of NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” will be presented by a single advertiser for the first time in the show’s 35-season history.
To promote Bud Light Golden Wheat, Anheuser-Busch has purchased a sponsorship of the Oct. 17 episode that includes all the telecast’s commercial time, a segment called “Backstage with Bud Light Golden Wheat” and series of never-before-aired clips from “SNL” throughout the years.
“During the episode, we are able to incorporate Bud Light Golden Wheatauthentically as part of the show’s content, offer at-home viewersunprecedented backstage access during regular commercial slots and, atthe same time, generate talk value among contemporary adult beerdrinkers,” said Keith Levy, vp, marketing, Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
Hmm … Bud Light Golden Wheat or Windows 7 … think Seth MacFarlane has the tougher job…
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day