- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What does the “C.K.” stand for in Louis C.K.?
Since the Louie star returns to the Saturday Night Live stage this weekend, Kenan Thompson took the opportunity to ask Louis C.K. that very question. After receiving a rather mundane response, Thompson whispered his previous (possibly obscene) guess in C.K.’s ear. Thompson: “What? You look like the type of guy who would do that!” Louis C.K.: “What’s wrong with you?! Why would you …?”
STORY: Seth Rogen, Anna Kendrick and Pharrell Set for ‘SNL’
U.K. singer-songwriter Sam Smith, whose hits include “Money on My Mind,” “Lay Me Down” and “Stay With Me,” is the musical guest this weekend.
Saturday Night Live airs Saturdays at 11:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
Horse Dies on Amazon’s ‘The Rings of Power’ Set, PETA Calls for Use of CGI Animals
‘Great Expectations’ Review: Olivia Colman in an FX/Hulu Dickens Adaptation That Strains for Edginess
the tonight show
‘Succession’ Star Kieran Culkin Explains Why Roman Roy Doesn’t Seem to Understand Chairs