- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Saturday Night Live kicked off its Ryan Gosling-hosted episode with a special holiday message featuring Donald and Melania Trump, played by castmembers Taran Killam and Cecily Strong. In the cold open, Trump shared who made his “naughty or nice” list this year with references to Hillary Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg.
“To the Jews, Happy Hanukkah. To the Muslims, send me your names,” said Killam as Trump.
Trump’s character deemed the presidential election polls and “nutcracker” Clinton as nice, but called Zuckerberg’s recent charity actions naughty.
“Mark Zuckerberg, you’re a billionaire who is giving away almost all of your money to charity. What are you doing you little nerd,” said Trump.
The sketch also touched upon immigration, with a joke from Trump on how the naughty list was topped by Santa Claus himself this year.
“This guy is a foreigner who works one day of the year and gives out handouts,” said Trump. “He’s worse than Obama. Sorry Santa, I just don’t trust anyone who can fly over a wall.”
Watch the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day