- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
His co-star Carrie Brownstein also came out to answer fans’ various questions about the show, including how the creatives came up with some of the most popular comedic material for the series.
But a couple of SNL questions at one point took center stage.
One Armisen fan asked the comic if he was leaving SNL – a question that has come up before given his IFC project. “I don’t think that far into the future,” he replied, adding that SNL tends to do things last-minute.
Moderator Meyers also got an SNL question, namely whether he would get a new “Weekend Update” co-anchor.
“No idea,” he replied. “Right now, I think it will be just me for the rest of the season, but we always keep it open.”
Added Meyers: “My favorite thing about ‘Weekend Update’ is having the guests come on, so we try to do that as much as possible.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day