- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Saturday Night Live has set its next hosts and musical guests.
Anna Kendrick, next starring in this summer’s Happy Christmas, will make her SNL hosting debut on April 5. Pharrell, whose latest solo album GIRL debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 and was an Oscar nominee for “Happy,” will be the evening’s musical guest.
Seth Rogen, touting his R-rated comedy Neighbors, returns for the third time to the Studio 8H stage on April 12. The musical guest for that episode will be British singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran, making his SNL debut. Sheeran will debut the first single from his sophomore LP, slated for a summer release.
It was previously announced that Louis C.K. would lead the March 29 episode. He will be joined by musical guest Sam Smith, whose debut album In the Lonely Hour hits stores June 17.
SNL is produced in association with Broadway Video. Lorne Michaels is creator and executive producer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show