- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ego Nwodim played Dionne Warwick in a talk show parody on Saturday Night Live, poking fun at the star’s recent popularity on Twitter. Nwodim read some of Warwick’s actual recent tweets about The Weeknd and Snoop Dogg.
The evening’s host Timothee Chalamet appeared as her first guest, Harry Styles. In character, he discussed the singer’s single “Watermelon Sugar.”
Warwick asked him about Wendy Williams, and when he said he didn’t know who that was, she said she knew she liked him. The moment was in reference to Warwick and Williams’ ongoing feud.
Chloe Fineman reprised her impression of Chalamet himself as another guest on the show, and Pete Davidson played Machine Gun Kelly.
Melissa Villaseñor played Billie Eilish, complete with her signature green tipped-hair, who Nwodim’s Warwick introduced as “William Eilish.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day