- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the sketch, which played during dress rehearsal, Obama reaches out to those affected by Sandy. And no, it’s not the people of New Jersey or New York, the president is targeting but the residents of swing state Ohio.
“I here now make this pledge that every dollar of federal aid … uhhh aid … uhhh yeah aid … we can raise will go immediately to the affected areas, but again, most of all to Ohio.”
The three-and-a-half minute sketch illustrates Pharoah’s Obama as he attempts to show just how supportive he is of the people in the entire state of Ohio, including listing its major cities and mentioning thwarted Halloween plans due to Sandy’s heavy winds.
Highlights from Louis C.K.‘s SNL hosting stint this past weekend included a Lincoln spoof and Fred Armisen‘s Mayor Michael Bloomberg delivering a post-Sandy press conference with an overzealous sign-language interpreter.
Watch the skit below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day