- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pregnancy will not keep Snooki from filming another season of Jersey Shore this summer.
She does have her limits, however: the reality star will not be residing in the house of debauchery shared by her MTV castmates, a source close to the show confirms to THR.
Instead, she’ll find a place nearby to her co-stars Pauly D, JWoww and The Situation.
A rep for Snooki did not respond to THR‘s requests for comment. MTV had no comment.
Earlier this year, she announced she and fiance Jionni LaValle were expecting their first child together; the 24-year-old will soon be seen on the small screen brandishing her baby bump in the Jersey Shore spin-off, Snooki & JWoww, premiering June 21 on MTV.
“I feel very good. I’m not getting sick at all. Just a little tired sometimes, but I don’t even feel pregnant,” she told THR in an interview last month. “I’m only 24 years old, and I want to embrace being 24 and pregnant. So I don’t want to wear muumuus and flats. I want to still be fashionable and young.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day