- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A modern day Laverne & Shirley? That was the publicity pitch behind MTV’s Jersey Shore spinoff Snooki & JWOWW, which centers on the gal pals’ lives (and growing families) away from Seaside Heights.
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWOWW” Farley take on the classic Happy Days spin-off in The Hollywood Reporter’s latest web series, Auditions, recreating a memorable wedding scene. Fitting, considering JWOWW accepted a marriage proposal from beau Roger Mathews during last week’s episode of SnookWOWW.
PHOTOS: The Best and Worst Moments of ‘Jersey Shore’
In the days ahead, THR will debut additional footage of TV stars reading for the parts they wish they’d landed, putting their own spins on The Dark Knight, Green Lantern and that infamous scene from When Harry Met Sally … Click here to see The Middle’s Eden Sher do her best Clueless impression.
What do you think? Do the Jersey girls do their predecessors justice?
Snooki & JWOWW airs Tuesday at 10 p.m. on MTV.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@THR.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day