- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Price Is Right kicked off its Celebrity Charity Week with rapper Snoop Dogg winning big.
Each episode of the week long series features a celebrity assisting a regular contestant in the game, with the show matching the prize winnings for a charity of the celebrity’s choosing. Snoop Dogg, a longtime fan of The Price Is Right, played for his inner-city youth organization, the Snoop Football League, which mentors at risk youth via football teamplay.
PHOTOS: Hollywood Reporter’s Philanthropy Issue
Snoop Dogg assisted contestant Darlene in the game, demonstrating his household goods shopping prowess in such games as Plinko. Darlene won $12,500 in that game alone, thanks to Snoop Dogg’s pointing her to a $10,000 slot.
STORY: Snoop Dogg Family Comedy Lands at NBC
Snoop had less luck on the big wheel, spinning a 20, which the show added two zeros to to make it $2,000. Rounding out the show with two Snoop themed Showcases, Dogg played announcer, and saw Darlene take home a total of $72,585 in prizes.
The Price Is Right will feature Jenny McCarthy, Neil Patrick Harris, Chris Daughtry and Heidi Klum this week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day