- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actress Felicia “Snoop” Pearson, who played a drug dealer and assassin on HBO’s The Wire, was arrested along with more than 60 others in a pre-dawn drug raid Thursday in Baltimore.
Her arrest was part of a large scale, five-month drug investigation — reportedly involving a large-scale heroin and marijuana operation — that was conducted by local, state, and federal law enforcement, according to the Baltimore Sun.
Local television showed video of Pearson being led by DEA agents from an apartment building downtown to a waiting police van. Police declined to say what charges she faces.
In her 2007 memoir, Grace After Midnight, Pearson — now 30 — wrote of being born to a drug-addicted mother and then selling drugs herself. At 14, she killed another teenager and served time in Jessup State Penitentiary for murder, according to the memori.
After her release from prison, she met an actor from The Wire cast in a club and joined the show until it ended in 2008.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day