- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Somebody Feed Phil is going back out to eat.
Netflix has handed out a fifth season renewal for the culinary travelogue hosted and exec produced by Phil Rosenthal. Season five will consist of 10 episodes, the show’s biggest order yet. Seasons one and two features six episodes, while three and four consisted of five apiece. Season four last aired in October. A return date for the series has not yet been determined.
“I’m thrilled. The world is opening up again and so is my mouth,” Rosenthal quipped in a statement Tuesday.
The news arrives a day after Rosenthal was named Male Star of the Year at the Critics Choice Real TV Awards.
Somebody Feed Phil is produced by Rosenthal and his Lucky Bastards partners Rich Rosenthal and John Bedolis; and Zero Point Zero Productions’ Christopher Collins and Lydia Tenaglia.
Somebody Feed Phil is part of roster of culinary shows on Netflix including Ugly Delicious; Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat; The Chef Show; Chef’s Table; The Great British Baking Show; Nailed It; and Cooked, among others.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day