- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
FX’s Sons of Anarchy is adding a familiar face for its upcoming seventh season.
Musician-writer-painter-performer Marilyn Manson has booked a recurring role on the biker drama from executive producer Kurt Sutter, FX announced Thursday.
Manson will recur as Ron Tully, a white supremacist prison shot-caller whom Jax (Charlie Hunnam) uses to expand his power base.
PHOTOS: Saying Goodbye: TV Shows Ending During the 2014-15 Season
“Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s,” Manson said in a statement. “So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle.”
Manson’s onscreen TV credits include playing The Shadow on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, HBO’s Eastbound & Down and Showtime’s Californication. On the big screen, he’s appeared in Lost Highway, Party Monster and Jawbreaker. He most recently worked on the opening credits for WGN America drama Salem. He’s repped by CAA.
Sons of Anarchy returns in September.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day